General terms and conditions for our car rental service.
Our prices is All inclusive price, no hidden fee's.
We have free extra equipment available for all renter such as Wifi Internet, GPS and Child seats.
Our vehicles are highly maintained, In the very unlikely event of a breakdown to your rental car, we will send you a replacement vehicle to anywhere in Thailand free of charges.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you have questions regarding our services.
- Documents required for Foreigner renter : Passport
- Documents required for Thai renter : Passport or Thai ID Card
Renter must present Passport or Thai ID Card on the date of collecting the vehicle in original, photocopy is not accepted. Passport must have minimum 6 months validity with a valid visa.
UD Car Rent accept driving license from all countries.
(If your driver license is not in English Language, International Driving Permit is required.)
• Minimum Driver Age : 28 years
• Maximum Driver Age : No Limit
• Maximum Drivers : 2 Drivers
• How we calculate : 1 Day = 24 Hour
• Minimum rental : 2 Days
• Fuel Policy : Full Tank.
• Payment terms : Payment is payable at the start of the rental.
We require Full payment upfront + 3,000 THB security deposit when collecting the car from us.
Cash as well as credit card is accepted.